Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specialises in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilising technology?
They are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Centre Team Manager, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within the Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support their contact centre. The team manager of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to the contact centre agents as well as provide valuable input on the processes of the operations team.
You will contribute ideas for continuous organisational and employee skills development, which includes the international contact centre network, at a global level.
About the Role:
* Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
* Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
* Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
* Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
* Understand & analyse traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
* Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
* Assist with planning/organising the proper coverage & align staffing
* Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
* Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
* Drive projects and initiatives
* Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
What You'll Need to Succeed:
* At least 3 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact centre environment preferably in MNCs
* Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact centre set up preferably in a multi-skilled environment (calls, emails, chat and/or sales)
* Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written).
* Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analysing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve centre efficiency and staff performance.
* Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
* Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different time-lines
* Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
* Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
* Experience in managing multi-channels; phone, email and live chat is an advantage
* Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Willing to work on public holidays and weekends.
* Able to work on rotating shifts between 8am to 10pm (am/pm) to ensure we meet service levels.
What's on Offer:
* Provide 5 day work week; any 5 days of the week
* Medical coverage for outpatient and inpatient
* Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
* Competitive salary
* Young and dynamic multinational team
* Possibility to travel
* Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
* Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
* Modern working environment
* Dress code - smart and casual every day!